Remembering our history, guiding our future.
The Archives committee does the following:
To learn how to tape an long timers, come to the Archives Committee meeting the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm at the Intergroup office, 444 No. 3rd Street, Suite #3E, in Philadelphia.
To fill out a group history, the following information is suggested:
1. Group Name
2. Group meeting place
3. Date started
4. Listing of meetings (then and now)
5. Why was the group started
6. Founding members
7. How do current members help the group carry the message
8. Anniversary celebrations?
9. Has the group experienced any special problems or growing pains?